PENN TOWNSHIP MUNICIPAL AUTHORITY
102 Municipal Building Road, Duncannon, PA 17020
Wednesday May 3, 2023 7:00 PM
Any person wishing to speak should so indicate after your name on the sign-up sheet.
Please Note: visitor’s presentations are limited to five minutes
This meeting is being recorded to aid in the preparation of minutes
7:00 - Call to Order & Pledge of Allegiance with Moment of Silence
Minutes April 5, 2023, Approval
Reports from Professional Staff
- Operator’s Report
- Status of water leak at Jefferson Street
- Number of EOne grinder pumps
- Cove WWTP replacement control panel for side 1
- Spare influent pump for Cove WWTP
- Well pump replacement
- Cove and Kinkora WWTP Air lift pump repair
- Status of Petersburg Commons flushing
- Field Representative
- Status of Fraker meter
- Status of Sheetz meter
- Pallet of lime
- Status of residential water meter issues
- Engineer Report
- Review Engineer’s Report
- Duncannon Screw Press project
- Longenecker’s Hatchery - Update
- Waste Water Flow Meter – PA Options
- DMR’s & Master Meter Report-In Correspondence Folder
- PTS Report
- Solicitor - Dennis Shatto, Esquire
- MW2 Pump #2 Status
- 4 Hill, Carbaugh, status
- SHWS Well site Deed of Dedication
- Delinquent Accounts
- Treasurer Report
- Monthly Invoices, March
- Financial Report April 2023
- Audit of Metered Sewer Customers
- Executive Secretary Report
- GP repairs-payment spreadsheet
- New water system PP&L spreadsheet.
- Property change of ownership spreadsheet.
- Stone Mills occupied new homes.
- Quote for New Call-Out System.
- JOAC Wednesday, May 10, 2023, 6:30 PM, Penn Township Municipal Building
Incoming/Outgoing Correspondence – Between meetings, incoming and outgoing letters are in a file folder above mailboxes in the office - members are to read and advise office if they want a copy(s).
Periodicals - Circulating – Unless otherwise notified, periodicals will be discarded each month.
- 1314 State Road hook-up
- Final land Development Plan of The Nature Conservancy
- Wage increase for office staff
- Shed at Water Plant
- Perry Innovation Park water issues
- Phone system change
- Status of emergency repair supplies; i.e. pipe, flanges, bolt kits, etc
- Status of water and sewer grants
Motion to accept the itinerary and any and all additional items as they arise.